- Live Ultra Brights or Pastel 095 Electric Blue Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Dare to be different with the Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL Ultra Brights semi-permanent colour in 95 Electric Blue. The hair dye has Ultra Bright pigments that give you an electrifying, neon-bright shade and vivid shine. The multiple application techniques allow you to customise your look and show off your individuality to the max.
- Get gorgeous, vibrant hair in a flash. If you’ve got the attitude, we’ve got the colour!
- Professional-quality colour
- 2 in 1 bright or pastel
*Packaging May Vary
Colour Cream: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coconut Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Methylparaben, HC Blue No. 16, Parfum, Polyquaternium-6, Propylparaben, Ethanolamine, Etidronic Acid, Basic Red 51, Care Conditioner: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-87, Propylene Glycol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Isopropyl Myristate, Citric Acid, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Hexyl Salicylate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene
Preparation and Usage
- Express Your Colour Creativity
- 1 Product – 2 Effects
- Discover intense colour vibrancy thanks to the built-in electrifying pigments.
- Go pastel by mixing the Colour Cream with the Conditioner included or with Live Pastel It!.
- Schwarzkopf Selection Guide
- 1 Washes out in 12-15 washes
- 2 Lasts up to 28 washes
- 3 Permanent
- For long or thick hair we recommend using two packs.
- SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions.
- Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- Do not colour your hair if:
- – you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
- – you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
- – you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. See bottom of pack for a full list of ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.