For the relief of symptoms associated with the common cold and influenza including relief of aches and pains, sore throat, headache, fatigue and drowsiness, nasal congestion and lowering of temperature.
For the relief of symptoms associated with colds and influenza including relief of aches and pains, sore throat, headache, lowering of temperature and the symptoms associated with nasal congestion to help allow sleep through relief of nasal congestion.
Patients should consult a doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, or worsen. For oral administration. Swallow whole with water. Do not chew.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 16 years and over:
- Take two red and yellow capsules every 4-6 hours during the day to a maximum of 3 doses when necessary. Do not take more than 6 red and yellow capsules in any 24 hours
- Take two blue and red capsules at night if needed
- Do not take more than 8 capsules (4 doses) in any 24 hours
- Do not give to children under 16 years of age
- No dosage adjustment is considered necessary in the elderly.
The product should not be used during pregnancy or used during breastfeeding unless recommended by a healthcare professional.