Ethyl Alcohol 70%
– To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
– Recommended for repeated use.
– Use anywhere without water.
– Wet hands thoroughly with product and rub dry without wiping.
– For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
– Not recommended for infants.
– For external use only – hands.
– Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
– Discontinue if skin becomes irritated and ask a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
– Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes,
flush thoroughly with water.
– Do not inhale or ingest.
– Avoid contact with broken skin.
– Do not store above 105 degrees F.
– May discolour some fabrics.
– Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
This product was not tested on animals.